Old June 2nd 18, 02:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default unicycle

On Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 2:13:08 AM UTC+1, Mike A Schwab wrote:
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 9:35:37 AM UTC-5, David Scheidt wrote:

I have passed a guy on a 36" unicycle a few times on my commute. He's
handlebars and a disk brake. He may not have a brain, though.

--
sig 11

Sounds safer than a a guy with mask on his face and playing flaming bagpipes.

Then, if you're into dangerous sports, there's MUNI, mountain unicycling, hopping from rock to rock.

For this of you with sensitive dispositions, here's a mild example without any fatal incidents: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-79013q6Fo

Unicycle suppliers are good for finding extra-strong and/or -large rims.

Andre Jute
You don't need mountain lions for a big adrenalin boost