Old July 26th 03, 10:41 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Bent 'bent pictures

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 19:01:46 +0100, Disgruntled Goat
wrote:

Have you heard from Optima about a possible cause yet?

No, but I think they are even more paranoid than you judging from the email
I had from them.

Really? What'd they say? Or is it more in the way they said it?

Selective quotes below:

"Needless to say that we are very alarmed about it [...] This
incidence has alarmed us no end, as there could be a problem with
faulty materials which are supplied to us. Meanwhile we have taken
steps to get your frame replaced as soon as possible and to receive
your frame back for inspection and thourough testing."

"If you have a need to talk about the incident please contact us
direct and speak if you wish to one of the owners of Optima direct (mr
Michael van der Meijden) [...] We will do our utmost to correct this
unfortunate incident"

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony.
http://www.chapmancentral.com
[currently offline awaiting ADSL transfer to new ISP]