Old February 21st 19, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Reading Police hunt attempted child abductor.

On 21/02/2019 17:33, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
TMS320 wrote:
On 21/02/2019 16:10, MrCheerful wrote...

...nothing about cycling. As usual.

Then why did you reply?
Pillock.

Contrast to Bod's post. I bet you wouldn't have sent that link had he
not.

I have not seen 'bod's' post, so it is not related to that at all, I use
the special algorithm written by Simon to filter out the stupidest
posters. (which means most of the 'anti the rest of the world' morons
that inhabit this group) Bring back Doug I say!!

Surely anything about any cyclist in the UK is actually on topic for
this group? or am I missing something? Perhaps there is something in
the groups charter? or perhaps there is not. My bet is on the latter.