Old February 26th 19, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
RJH[_2_]

Default Wear a helmet, you know it makes sense

On 26/02/2019 13:11, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 7:28:24 AM UTC, RJH wrote:

OK - all good! So I think in summary you (and
) are
saying that the risk of wearing a helmet outweighs the benefits?

I don't really have an opinion on cycle hats other than I don't see what use they are to me. I have always cycled without one as I have walked and driven without them either.

If you look at this chart, you would always use them whilst in a car as well.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0VYTNzWsAAjkdA.jpg

Thanks, understood.

--
Cheers, Rob