Old June 12th 16, 11:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

Default John B.(Bull****ter)

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 17:16:46 +0700, John B.
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 03:31:47 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
. ..

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 06:29:09 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

This message is NOT for John B.(Bull****ter). He should know by now what to
expect from me. No, this is for the newsgroup. Do not read any of the crap

Of course I know what to expect from you :-) A spoiled little boy who
doesn't want anyone else to play in HIS sand box.

Hey there Dolan, I came across a post you made some years ago and
thought I'd just show the folks some of your more revealing prose

Posted on alt.firefighters some time ago, it reads in part:

"No one on these cycling groups give a good god damn about
firefighters. They are vastly over rated as a group. Anyone who would
risk their life to save property is a fool, but I have always thought
that all firefighters are fools. Hells Bells, I would not even risk my
life to save another life. I mean, just how stupid can you get?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota"

You can tell this guy is all heart.

I really hate to answer my own posts but I thought someone might be
interested to read the response to the above post.

The guy that replied said, "Don't respond to him. He is just another
troll."

Which seemed to be the end of the thread.
--
cheers,

John B.