Old June 30th 20, 02:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default New CCFL, 26650, 18650, or 3AA

On Monday, 29 June 2020 18:42:44 UTC-4, sms wrote:
Another CCFL that makes a decent bicycle light (sorry Frank!):

â–* 3x AA or 1x 26650 or 1x 18650 battery (batteries not included)
â–* Spot to Flood Zoom
â–* 5 modes (high, medium, low, SOS, flash)
â–* No claim of lumens, just "high lumens," looks like around 900-1000
â–* Water-Resistant
â–* Must charge Li-Ion battery outside the light, charger not included, I
had this one that I got free at Interbike a few years ago
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074NYYS9Q
â–* A spacer sleeve to use an 18650 battery is included.
â–* A 3AA adpater is included.
â–* $12.99
â–* https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MP9RTHM

It's pretty rare these days to find a 3x AA light, a lot of the lights
use 3 AAA batteries which is not desirable.

It's also pretty rare to find a light that uses a 26650 Li-Ion battery,
the only one I recall in terms of real bicycle lights was the Barry
Beams Oculus light (which apparently is no longer available since when
you click on the "Buy" link you get a "Security Certificate" error).

The ability to use an 18650 battery is nice because these are much more
widely available than a 26650 battery.

Is this yet another of your guerrilla marketing ploys?

Cheers