[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default THE CASE FOR A MANDATORY CYCLE HELMET LAW

On Saturday, June 27, 2020 at 1:46:33 PM UTC-7, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 12:14:06 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

A virus is a molecule.

No, it's not. In this case, it's a strand of RNA surrounded by a
protective lipid (fat) shell.

Exactly how do you expect a mask to stop a molecule?

N95 masks contain at least one melt spun polypropylene layer that is
electrically charged (electret) during manufacture. It works on the
same principle as an electrostatic precipitator used to remove smoke
particles from a chimney. The particle touches one side of the
electric and picks up an electrostatic charge. It then goes through
the electret layer and sticks to the opposite side, which conveniently
has the opposite charge. There is no attempt to filter tiny virus
particles. It can't be done. However, the viruses are usually
transported on the surface of water droplets (aerosols), which can be
filtered and trapped by electrets. Since you don't believe in backing
up your assertions with substantiating URL's, I'll not bother doing
the same.

I really don't care if you want to rant about government
mismanagement, or the real estate practices of your acquaintances.
Like the N95 mask, I'm equipped to filter out anything I find
disgusting. However, it would be nice if you would kindly do some
basic reading before declaring something to be useless or a
conspiracy.

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Jeff, let me appologize for being so angry but surely you realize that there ARE no additional death rates for covid-19 and that 25% of those that have been reported are purely imaginary. An African scientist was given the PCR tests for detecting covid-19 and sure enough he used them on a patient with covid symptoms and he tested positive, then he tried this test on a Paw-Paw fruit and it showed positive. Then he tried it on a goat and it showed positive. Turns out that the thousands of corona viruses, cause the exceptionally sensitive PCR method to show positive simply from the environmental presence. Since I designed and programmed the first microtitration device to use PCR to detect HIV is blood which is barely detectable, I can well see how this could occur. The lower number of cases actually tested, the greater the chance of inaccuracy. On the order of 50%.

And the overwhelming majority of cases were diagnosed not from testing but symptoms. These are virtually identical to pneumonia or flu in these dreadfully ill people who died in a matter of hours.

This makes probably 25% of the covid deaths extremely questionable. All we can really say is that people who were under medical assistance to live died more rapidly then usual. We will have the exact times of life lost in a month or two but exactly HOW do you know these people didn't die of the normal seasonal flu? Remember that this too is a respiratory disease with nearly identical symptoms and treatment for those infected. We do not have a test to identify flu and MOST flu deaths do not even have that cause marked on a death certificate because later stages cause pneumonia which is the largest killer of older people

Just to make a point about M95 masks. The pore size is 3 micrometers in diameter and the size of a covid-19 virus is 1.2 nanometers. so the size differential is 20 times. And as I said, these pores are so small that the humidity of the breath rapidly fills them up and the masks must be changed. I have sat in an operating theater and watched that occurring. designing medical instruments made that sort of knowledge necessary. I don't remember what medical school it was at but I assume it must have been Stanford.
Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home