Old December 9th 06, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Towing bicycles

Before I go into prototype mode, almost certainly not until well into
the New Year, it would be useful to hear any views or suggestions.

I have a trailer which is redundant and fitted for cycle carriage.
If you can pick it up from Derbyshire it could be free to a good
home.My wife would be delighted. We have no tow bars.
That would be an easier solution.

What I did for tjhis problem was buy a cheap folder from Loot .In fact
there are some very cheap new folders around for cycle training or
short distance use.Then there is no worry about how well they have been
mounted on the car.
TerryJ