Old June 20th 16, 12:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The Great?

"John B." wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 06:23:08 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .
[...]

What follows is JohnB.(Bull****ter) describing himself, but who for? I
think
he must like to read his own words, since I can't imagine anyone else
reading him. I simply check to see in the most cursory way if there is any
content, and when I don’t find any, it is into the trash with him and his
words.

All must be deleted since it constitutes nothing but bull****.
[...]

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head
to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ass. You are obviously suffering
from Clue Deficit Disorder.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

And here is Dolan (the great?) and once again the halls are filled

with "context". You see, Old Dooley is a real Context Lover. Yes Sir,
Context.

Following bull**** deleted since it is as always just more of the same
JohnB.(Bull****ter).
[...]

However, since the context of this newsgroup is unimportant to you, why not
spend some time deciphering the following into common English. Then you will
have a description of yourself that is in the context that you prefer,
namely self loathing.

"You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head cockup pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill."