Old November 15th 17, 05:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

Default World's Fastest Bike Light, Oculus

Joy Beeson wrote:
Not divided into paragraphs. Did not read.

The unpaid adverborial was "missing" the ironic points anyhow: The race's
winner lost time when his battery taillight failed him when charge dropped
to quickly, AND due to repeatedly getting spatially disoriented with the
Okulos light.

Quoting the eventual winner of the 24h ride, Martin Bendszus, a 49-y.o.
radiologist, "I had a lot of problems. A marshal saved me, though — I took
the wrong road and went completely in the wrong direction for perhaps many
miles. And he came by and told me, 'you're on the wrong route.' It was the
second lap, it was dark, I didn't know the track and I was going very fast.
It happened again too! The other time I realized that I was by myself, so ...."
https://www.facebook.com/24hrworlds/posts/1734975699860088