Old July 9th 03, 02:23 AM
RMan

Default WTF ? Yarra trail (Melb)

When you think you've seen it all. About 9:15 am on the Yarra trail, just
passed St Kevins (where it runs along the road) 6-7 shivering (the clock on
the silo said 8 (not 11) degrees) slim, model like teenage girls wrapped in
blankets and make up, standing next to a photographer, setting up his stuff.
A very ugly spot for a photo shot IMO. Couldn't stop as I was very very
late for work, but any body come past later and see WTF they were actually
doing ?

Actually, what I am really asking is, what was under the blankets, and
should of I stopped.............

RMan