Old April 12th 18, 03:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Desperate needs = desperate but workable solution

On 2018-04-12 07:47, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 11:36:51 PM UTC+2, Andre Jute wrote:
Gee, there's stubborn, and then there is pathological obsession. Don't you guys have a mobile phone and the number of a responsive taxi service?

AJ
Flabbergasted

Or in that situation the use of your car is 'allowed', as it is for getting groceries.

One of the local cyclists I know in town here does all his grocery
shopping ... by bike. He's got a small trailer for regular runs and a
large one if he needs to buy a lot of stuff.

Sometimes I don't remember how many months it was since I got gas for my
car the last time.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/