Old June 25th 04, 10:13 AM
james

Default dynamo light cutout

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message ...
m-gineering wrote:
The switching off is caused by the shimano switch which is brimm
filled with clever electronics you could do without

It also happens on my SON-equipped recumbent. Honest.
Either way, the problem is in the lamp... [in my] ...experience

I sprung the centre contact forwards this morning and managed 12 laps
of the garage without a cutout. It isn't conclusive (I will run the
light home tonight) but it looks hopefull although I am still puzzled
by the apparent pattern I identified earlier

best wishes
james