Old September 11th 03, 12:00 AM
W.S. O'Neal

Default carbon fiber

I am wondering, If you own a 2002 trek fuel 100 how are the carbon fiber
rear stays bolted to the aluminum frame holding up? Also are there any
specific design flaws in the fuels. I am thinking of buying the fuel 98 but
do not know if there are any negatives to the bike . And all the sales men
give me this is the best bike speech regardless as to what bike I may be
looking at on any given day. How about the epic? Or the kikapu delux? Anyone
out there know of anything I should be alert to before buying one of these
bikes.Thanks for any insight that you offer.
Diane O'Neal