Old December 23rd 10, 03:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC[_2_]

Default Anti-Lycra Brigade?

On 2010-12-22, Geoff Lock (aka Bruce)
True, true, when you put it that way - although my Dad who is pushing
90yo now, and has never worn sunnies, still has reasonably good eyesight
for his age. In fact he still rides his bicycle and rode it about 6kms
and back the other day "to check on something" he said. Stuff if we know
what it was he wanted to check. The ride was along sealed roads and bush
tracks.

Probably wanted to see his mistress.

--
TimC
No, the best way to prepare is to write programs, and to study great