Old July 3rd 11, 07:17 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Happy Wheels at Kingsford - revisited

On 2/07/2011 2:18 PM, Rob wrote:
On 2/07/2011 1:06 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 2/07/2011 12:28 PM, tomasso wrote:

"Geoff Lock" glock@home wrote in message
On 30/06/2011 2:37 AM, Geoff Lock wrote:

In summary, Stew (I thought he introduced himself the second time
round
as "Stu", as in "Stuart" but in retrospect, he probably DID mean
"Stew"
as in "Steward")

Now I know what has been niggling me these coupla days, that should
have had been "Stewart" and not "Steward". It didn't seem right when I
was typing the above paragraph but I just couldn't figure out what it
was - now I know

But "Stew" is in "Steward".

Yeah, I know, "Stew" is also in Beef

NO - Beef is in stew

Sorry, of cos, you are right but you do get the general drift of what I
was trying to say in a mongulated sort of way