Old July 11th 03, 04:35 AM
Doug Goodwin

Default sunblock

"Mike Kruger" wrote in
s.com:

"Gary Mishler" wrote in message
news:NF2Pa.21441$Ph3.1966@sccrnsc04...
"Barry Gaudet" wrote in message
What's the favoured sunblock? I've been using an oil free 'water
proof' spf 30 that seems ok on my face legs and arms but not so
good on the back of the neck and shoulders when wearing a
sleeveless shirt. Eitehr I'm not getting good coverage or I need
something stronger.

BullFrog Gel, available at Wal-Mart, drugstores, etc.

Another vote for BullFrog Gel.
I used the quick dry spray on a 7 day tour last month. It was sunny
every day. I didn't burn anywhere.
Plus, I have thinning hair and it's easy to spray this stuff right
through your thinning hair -- much easier than
a cream sunblock.

Yet another vote for Bullfrog! SuperBlock SPF45. I'm on the Nevada high
desert and with intense sun and triple digit temps, it's the only thing
that saves my hide.

--
Doug Goodwin
YMMV

"We have met the enemy, and they is us." - Pogo
__o
_`\,_
(*)/ (*)