Old August 25th 03, 12:43 PM
Victor Kan

Default Linear

Pieter Litchfield wrote:
I rode a friends
Vision USS with much fear. No problem. It wasn't me - it was the Linear
that caused the problem.

I had just the opposite experience the first time I rode bents (at the
Mt Airy Bike Shop's annual Bent Event).

The Linear USS steering felt instantly so natural, while the Vision USS
with its tremendous tiller effect were scary to me.

I also couldn't get used to the BikeE and RANS Stratus ASS steering at
all. Whenever I turned, it always felt like I was going to fall over.
It wasn't just ASS vs. USS though since I felt very comfy with the
steering on the V-Rex, Goldrush and EZ-1 bikes.

I liked the Linear Mach III so much I decided to buy one pretty much
immediately after riding it, though I ride a tadpole trike (and a DF
road bike :-/ ) nowadays and no longer have the Linear.

--
I do not accept unsolicted commercial e-mail. Remove NO_UCE for
legitimate replies.