Old December 19th 08, 06:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.rides
jim beam

Default Minnesota Winters

On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 06:08:00 -0800, wrote:

On Dec 17, 7:41Â*am, jim beam wrote:
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:25:07 -0800, Jay Beattie wrote:

snip for clarity

On a somewhat tech note, I went to put on my (car) snow wheels on
Saturday, and my aluminum rims had welded to the iron hubs. Â*Should
have used my anti-seize! Â*Getting those mo-fos off was a monumental
PIA, but finally got it done.

actually pretty easy to do this - simply loosen the lug nuts a couple
of turns, then go drive around the block. Â*a couple of hard braking
episodes will break free the stubbornest of rusted wheels.

God Danged Jim. Thats the only intelligent thing you've ever posted on
this forum.

translation: "that's the only thing accessible to troglodytes like me".

carry on russell. maybe one day, you'll spot something else sufficiently
obvious and lowbrow to be understandable.