Old April 2nd 20, 09:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Cyclist nuts BMW and causes £6000 of damage

On 01/04/2020 01:52, Mike Collins wrote:
On Wednesday, 1 April 2020 01:23:53 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 01/04/2020 01:22, Mike Collins wrote:

I am a CTC member and, like the vast majority of adult cyclists,
have 3rd party liability insurance as part of my home insurance.
There are far more uninsured motorists than cyclists.

So you say, completely without any supporting evidence.

But yet... so what?

Are you claiming there are more uninsured cyclists than motorists? If
so where is your evidence.

I think you trapped yourself with the phrase "There are far more
uninsured motorists than cyclists".

Did you mean to say "There are far more uninsured motorists than
uninsured cyclists"?

Of course, in ukrc, whatever the numbers, it wont make any difference to
the "cyclists are evil" brigade.