Old May 26th 06, 01:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default USGS Study on trail impact

On Thu, 25 May 2006 07:48:51 -0700, "Pete Rissler"
wrote:

Maybe I need to put words in like liar, idiots, stupid, etc. and write in an
accusatory tone to elicit a response. Looks like science takes a back seat
to flaming.

No, I think that the post was simply self-explanatory and
comprehensive enough that those who understood it either had nothing
to add or couldn't find anything to attack. You may infer from that
fact that you're getting a response that your tactic of *not* being
intentionally insulting and/or inflammatory is part of the reason that
I don't have you plonked, unlike a certain other group of regular
irritants.

Keep it up.

--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.