Old July 5th 03, 04:39 AM
John Doe

Default Nasty crash

I have a pretty ordinary bike and I have hit 85km's an hour. If the hill
was longer I may have well have gone faster. Problem is t intersection.
There are a few roads I can hit 80+. If you were on a high performance
bike and no headwind or even better a tail wind then it is possible to hit
110.

"John Staines" wrote in message
: Easy, you go down a hill. I've clocked up 77km an hour and I don't even
: have that good a bike and also I was slowing myself down.
:
: During the Jacobs Creek Tour Down Under the riders were clocked, with a
: speed gun, going down Checkers Hill Road at 100km +
:
: Cheers
:
: John
:
:
:
: Michael Stern wrote:
:
: how do you go 110km on a bike?
:
: "Andrew Swan" wrote in message
: ...
: SPECIALIZED
: BigHit: Because the engine is fearless.
: When we say BigHit we mean it.
:
: Eh? Did you find this on http://www.engrish.com ?