Old November 22nd 04, 06:31 PM
Dude

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message
You tell my friend, the mother of a 17 year old boy knocked
down by an unlit bicycle riding on a pavement in the dark when
her son was knocked down, fractured his skull and subsequently
died that there is no risk from bicycles.

=v= I did not say there was "no risk from bicycles." Indeed,
what I did say -- right there in plain English in the section
you excerpted -- is that it's hazardous and wrong to operate
a bicycle in an unsafe manner. "Hazardous" means exactly the
opposite of "no risk."

=v= Do not put words in my mouth to flame them. You owe me
an apology.
_Jym_

You are a very shallow ASS "Jym".