Old November 23rd 04, 06:33 PM
Jeff Potter

(Bill B) wrote in message . com...
[ ]
I went to Amazon.com to read the reviews and I did not see any minus 5
stars?? I did see that there were a total of five reviews, one 1 star,
two 4 stars and two 5 stars. Not bad....... I think the one star
review will always be the first one reads because it was the first
review to be sent in. I guess??

Hi... The newest review is the first displayed. So, sadly, the
trashing review is the latest one and is now on top display. Also, one
cannot give a book a minus-5 rating or even a zero. He gave it a
one-star and started out his review saying that he actually gives it a
minus-5, which seems a bit "night of hard drinking" oriented for this
book, especially considering that he's off in quite a few ways with
his "review." He says it only has a "few" photos---one a page for 180
pages is few? Nutty. Oh well! Well, thanks people for posting your
thoughts on the book! I know how much you ARBR's love to post! : )
Also, it's the only book all about 'bents. So if you like 'bents and
like the book, a constructive remark on Amazon is always appreciated!
--JP