Old October 31st 03, 08:44 AM
dlakey

Default I received a traffic citation tonight.

I hope your kidding, because I am most certainly NOT joking with you.
Believe me I wish I was!!! I really wish I had a scanner, I would scan this
freaking ticket and post it on the web and tell you to stick it up your A$$!

Under vehicle description/MAKE/MODEL he wrote in Bicycle.

Under violaTION HE checks other. and cites Arkansas 27-49-107 or 103 I
really can't read which it is, but it says Disobeyed Police Officer.

If you don't believe me OH WELL, that is your probelem, but I really hope
you are just joking.

Dan
"223rem" wrote in message
.com...
dlakey wrote:
Hello fellow bikers.

[...]

Sorry, I find your story impossible to believe.