Old December 14th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Trapper

Default Quote of the day (from non-riders)

I know it's been used numerous times but when I used this one today the
delivery was perfect and the response to it was worth a million.

I was standing to the side of the trail while a group of mountain
bikers (about 8) approached. The rider leader popped off with a "You
lost your other wheel" and I replied with a rather tired "Man, I just
got rid of the training wheel guys."

-\"BURN!\"
\"OWNED!\"
\"DUDE!\"
\"WOW!\"-
and
-\"MAN HE WAS SO READY FOR YOU!\"-

Were the immediate responses from his comrades. Priceless. I'll
treasure that memory. ^^

--
Trapper