Old May 28th 17, 07:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Bicycle riddle

On 5/28/2017 10:07 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 5/27/2017 4:06 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 9:17:32 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 5/27/2017 8:53 AM,
wrote:
On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 8:36:41 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Bicycle riddle:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...icycle-killer/

Is there supposed to be something there other than a written question?

click this, Tom:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...f-the-week-28/

When did people start playing poker with a joker in the deck?

Never.

In my experience, dealer opens a new deck with all participants
watching, removes the joker and shuffles before dealing.

"53 cards are in the room" doesn't mean 53 cards are in play or dealt or
relevant to anything about poker.

Actually, 53 bicycles in the room (as stated in the original riddle)
would mean something like 26.5 cards. Each "Bicycle" brand playing card
shows two bicycles, not just one.

At least, that's what I assume, based on the name. On the cards,
they're illustrated as a head on view, ridden by angels. If not for the
name, one might suppose the angels are riding unicycles.

--
- Frank Krygowski