Old December 12th 17, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Woman dies after being hit by four vehicles in south London - and none of the drivers stopped at the scene

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 12 Dec 2017 19:11:12 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Bod wrote:
A woman has died after she was struck by four separate vehicles in
south London in a shocking multiple hit and run.

The victim, believed to be in her late 20s or early 30s, was struck
by two lorries and two cars - but none of the drivers stopped at the
scene.
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/woman-dies...095020675.html

Must have been caused by a callous cyclist.

I looked and I looked, but nowhere could I see any mention of a
cyclist. Tell us why you posted this to a cycling group, Bod.

Whoosh!

Prick.