Old August 8th 18, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

Default Stolen Bike

On Wed, 08 Aug 2018 09:47:18 +0100, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 07.08.2018 19:23, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2018 17:58:57 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 07/08/2018 15:44, JNugent wrote:
On 07/08/2018 15:34, Bod wrote:
On 07/08/2018 15:28, JNugent wrote:
On 07/08/2018 09:20, Bod wrote:

Cyclists v drivers? They're often the same people.

Much has been written about a war between cyclists and drivers,
as if the two groups were such polar opposites that they could
never cross in a Venn diagram. But according to new research,
people who cycle the most are likely to own at least two cars.

Regular cyclists – those who cycle at least once a week – are
also disproportionately likely to read broadsheet newspapers, be
well educated, have a household income of at least £50,000 per
year and shop at Waitrose, claims the latest Mintel report,
Bicycles in the UK 2010. In addition, they are twice as likely
to be men as women.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...ng-boom-survey
I just use a bike mostly because it is most convenient, I love
the fresh air and feeling of movement and exercise, and ....
Owning a car and being rich has nothing to do with it.

Of course, money is irellevant.

Is it?

So why did you mention it?

I didn't. I just showed you a report from a link, which was
basically the reporter's opinions.
That's an entertaining wriggle.

State where I mentioned money!

You quoted a foul mouthed **** faced whining little journalist.
Journalists should never ever be trusted.

That is why when I watch news programmes I concentrate on the rolling
ticker=tape at the bottom. That is just news without comment. I can do
without the comments and bloody interviews and all that.

Anybody who pays for news is contributing to the slimy little ****es. One
day soon they'll all go out of business.