Old June 29th 04, 02:49 AM
cline

Default Primo Viking Clamp is way too big

Max_Dingemans wrote:
*The primo viking comes in many sizes, and if you're using a 7/8
seatpost, you might have ordered the 1" thinking that's what you need.
Or, something like that. They do fit a little loose though, if it's
less than 1/16th loose than you probably have the right size,
otherwise probably not. *

Actually, a 1" Primo clamp is the right size for a 7/8" seatpost - the
clamp size refers to the seat tube. My LBS has a catalog with two sizes
of Primo Viking: 1" and a 1/4". I very carefully asked them to order
the smaller of the two, so they did the opposite. I had to wait an
extra week for the replacement.

--
cline
cline's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6297