Old August 5th 05, 02:27 AM
GaryG

Default HRM died on me, looking at Sigma Sport PC14 and Timex Marathon...

"Preston Crawford" wrote in message
Any opinions on which is going to be better quality? I've been Polar for
years, but they've dropped their Pacer product.

Preston

I just bought a Sigma Sport PC14. Initial impressions - the watch part is
pretty large (not an issue if it's mounted on the handlebars, but might be
an issue on the wrist). Setup is fairly intuitive.

The main thing I don't like is that it does NOT show time "In", "Below", and
"Above" your target HR zone. If I knew this when I ordered, I probably
wouldn't have purchased this unit.

But, the price was right ($49.95 from Nashbar).

--
~_-*
....G/ \G