Old April 25th 06, 01:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default bicycle rides in provence, France

Hi every body !
i live in Provence near the famous Mont Ventoux where a lot of cycle
races are organized every years (like the famous tour de France)... Our

country is propitious to the practice of bicycle touring.
With my husband, we open 3 rooms and a family suit specially for bicyle

addicts in our typical 17e century's farm.
Here, you can enjoy a pleasant residence with lovely rides on bicycle.
You can find all the details in our website www.lestiou.com.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need more informations.
See you soon !
Sylvie & Yves