Old June 18th 17, 03:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Hot

On the gravel portion of 300 N, I got off and walked halfway up a hill
that I was handling just fine -- I was bored. That wasn't too long
before I reached the northernmost point of my route and turned south.

All the way from Kohl Plaza to Sprawlmart, I was thinking "oh, man,
I'm not ready for a ride this long, oh, man, I should have made tea
last night; the glassful I had at Taco Bell was too little too late,
oh man, it's way past time for my nap."

After half an hour or so of walking around in Big R, I perked right
up. I wasn't tired, I was fried.

Time to break out the linen clothing, I guess.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net