Old December 16th 17, 06:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default learn by destroying

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 13:50:57 +0000 (UTC), David Scheidt
wrote:

I'm a big fan of the ones made by trusty-cook. I use the heck out of
my Model 3. I dn't know I've used it on a bike, but I've used the
smaller ones.

https://trustycook.com/product-category/hammers/
Nice and made in USA. However, buying one (or a set) will need to
wait until I destroy my current hammers. I don't use one often enough
these daze to justify the expense and the home made leather or plastic
facings are good enough to prevent surface damage during one of my
violent tantrums.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D