Old February 10th 12, 09:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default ANOTHER Mountain Biker Dies!

On Feb 10, 11:44*am, Rick Hopkins wrote:
On Feb 10, 12:13*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Feb 9, 5:16*pm, Rick Hopkins wrote:

On Feb 9, 2:23*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Rick Hopkins" wrote in message

On Feb 9, 12:27 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

You seem to be good at name-calling, but not much else. You can't even
follow a conversation. No one labelled you a mountain biker. You
fantasized that. Reread my last post and reply to it. No more
longwinded irrelevant off-topic rants, please.
Your attention span and reading comprehension is rather poor. *If you

had actually read the post you will see I clearly answered your
questions. *Oh, and medical research show that mt. bike injuries have
declined 56% since 1995.

I think mountain biking itself has declined by at least that much. Only
dyed-in-the-wool assholes continue to do it.

Paper published in medical journal in 2011

completed a long study of mt. bike injuries since 1995 to 2007. *The
net result from the medical profession is that the benefits (heart
health - pre-existing conditions should follow drs. advice) *of mt.