Old December 10th 10, 01:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane Hébert

Default Bicyclist Fatalities in AZ 2009

On 12/10/2010 12:57 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Dec 9, 12:14 pm, Duane wrote:
On 12/9/2010 11:55 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:

Here's a graph showing the results of one study on that specific
topic. The author says the further he was left, the more clearance he
got. The closest passing happened when the cyclist was furthest to
the right, and they were all in-lane passes, i.e. people who figured
they could sqeeze by without going over the line.

http://commuteorlando.com/wordpress/...2009/04/passin...

Didn't ask YOU for a study, I asked the guy that I was responding to
what he felt personally.

Duane, at this point, you don't have to tell me you don't want to look
at the results of a study! Of _course_ you don't want to look at the
results of a study! You've said many times you're not interested in
reading anything about the issues we discuss. I'm astonished you
bothered to look up your own laws!

You missed the part where "YOU" was emphasized. I already know what
YOU are going to respond. I wasn't asking YOU. I was looking for an
impression from the person that I responded to.