Old December 23rd 10, 10:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default OT - Voters Need to Grow Up

Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° wrote:
On 12/22/2010 3:22 PM, kolldata aka AVOGADRO IV wrote:
On Dec 21, 10:35 pm, wrote:
JC Dill wrote:

Here's an article that says the CHP determined the bicyclist was at
fault, not the truck driver.

http://www.mercurynews.com/peninsula/ci_16910167?source=most_viewed

The truck driver has killed people three times with his truck, and he
still gets to keep doing his job? In what other field of work
(besides so-called "policing") would that possibly be permitted? Even
if that's just dumb luck, the guy should be taken off the road in the
name of public safety.

Chalo

OH YEAH ? my post last night followed the initial bya few minutes and
itsnot here. DUH.
Nazi's in Google's Garage.

What I wrote---

The CHP determined the CHP and State of California was not at fault.
CHP done same if the cyclist had killed the trucker.

The State is bankrupt. You have a problem. Sue. But we can't help you.
Sorry.

The voters in California need to grow up and realize that you can not
have government services without tax revenue.

California? Everywhere!

My own state is significantly upside down after a two term
[choose: incompetent/thief] putz as governor. We've proved
you can have both high taxes and lousy services, given
enough random disappearing chunks of state monies.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/