Old January 5th 11, 10:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Stiff Wheels

Jim Rogers wrote:

It doesn't need to be exceptionally low because the rim distributed
spoke stiffness circumferentially if it isn't terminally radially
flexible, and fails to transfer the stiffness of spokes around the
rim.

Really? "Exceptionally low?" Are you sure it wasn't "exceptionally
exceptionally low?"

Exceptional, because such rims are not readily available because they
are useless for bicycling but apply to the circumstances described.

Please leave the fluff out of your writing. People who use such
modifiers are generally trying to use bluff and bluster to cover
their lack of understanding.

You're probably correct there. I suppose I should have mad my
response a few sentences longer to cover that problem.

At least that's what a "friend of mine" once told me. Are you sure

he was your-friend and not just a friend known to other bikies?
--
Jobst Brandt