Old January 11th 17, 12:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default 58% of California is in Heavy Drought.

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 11:57:11 -0800 (PST), DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH
wrote:

On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 1:07:38 PM UTC-5, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 04:59:37 -0800 (PST), DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH
wrote:

So, Mr. Liebermann you're illness is not recent ?

Well, that's a problem. We've tried to get lycanthropy listed as a
genuine malady worthy of a medical billing code so that it is covered
by various government and private insurance plans. So far, this has
been unsuccessful, but we'll keep trying. The main problem seems to
be getting medical staff to work on the night of the full moon.
Meanwhile, it's not an official illness. Also, from the point of view
of a werewolf, normal humans are the one's with the illness and are
considered little better than a meal.

Speaking of the full moon, have you ever wondered why we went to the
moon and brought back 382 kg (842 lbs) of moon rocks?

no, why ?

Sigh. Work on the critical thinking.

Morphing into a werewolf requires viewing the full moon. Painting a
circle on the ceiling, filling it with moon dust, and shining a sun
lamp on it, makes a tolerable but expensive moon facsimile for those
werewolves who want to get an early start on the nights festivities,
or want to turn into a werewolf on a night when the full moon is not
shining. You don't believe that we spent all that public money going
to the moon just to irritate the Russians?

It doesn't take much dust:
"Lost Apollo 11 Moon Dust Found in Storage"
http://www.space.com/21050-apollo-11-moon-dust-found.html

Have you ever wondered for whom those anatomic bifurcated bicycle
saddles were designed to fit? Hint: They were not designed for
hemorrhoid victims.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D