Old January 18th 17, 11:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default 58% of California is in Heavy Drought.

On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 3:25:08 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 1/18/2017 5:40 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 1:00:18 PM UTC-8, Doug Landau wrote:
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 11:35:50 AM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/n...ecord-globally

Damned scientists! We need some rec.bicycles.tech denizens to go to
NASA and set them straight!

I tried! I worked there for a while. At Ames. They wouldn't listen.

Here is a geologic record: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geolog...ate_Change.png

You will note that our present temperatures is all hell and gone colder than Earth has been for most of it's history

Well, I don't know that you can trust that data. After all, it was
produced by scientists. Those guys are so biased!

But I'm all in favor of returning to the Cretaceous. Maybe if we make
enough of the current species extinct, we can get back to some real cool
species, like big carnivorous dinosaurs.

Joerg thinks he's got problems with mountain lions? You with wolves?
HAH! Furry animals are wimps!

Not Honey Badgers:
https://www.google.com/search?q=hone...oney+ba dger+