Old January 20th 17, 07:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default 58% of California is in Heavy Drought.

On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 10:10:30 AM UTC-8, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jan 2017 10:33:26 -0600, AMuzi wrote:
On 1/20/2017 10:31 AM, Radey Shouman wrote:
AMuzi writes:

On 1/19/2017 10:49 AM, Duane wrote:
On 18/01/2017 11:34 PM, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
I am writing to Duane.

Writing what? You don't include the text you're replying to.

Maybe Gene meant watermarked paper, matching envelope and his best
handwriting. Might be in your mailbox after the weekend.

Will it smell faintly of aftershave, or of grackles?

You're assuming Gene's aftershave and grackles don't smell alike.

It dawns on me that I have reached the age of 57 without ever smelling a
grackle. What do they smell like? This is something I have never
thought about before and there are no grackle in the vicinity to smell.
From this Wikipedia article, it is possible they smell like formic acid
due to their habit of "anting."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anting_(bird_activity)

Do you have an old shoe? That ought to approximate fairly well-