Old October 23rd 03, 04:13 PM
Mike Vandeman

Default More Hate Mail from a Typical Mountain Biker

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:02:16 GMT, "Sorni" wrote:

.."Justine7458" wrote in message
.. Mike Vandeman wrote:
..
..{SEE THIS??? THIS IS A SNIP!!!}
..
.. Let's argue about something meaningful, like Campy vs. Shimano, Ksyrium
.. vs. Zipp, steel vs. carbon or Coke vs. Pepsi.
..
..So you left hundreds of lines of Vandedrivel just to tack on that tacky
..little...uh, tack-on?

Yes. You guys are BY FAR my best publicists.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande