Old July 7th 03, 11:59 AM
Shaun Rimmer

Default Broken collarbone

Trekkie Dad wrote in message
I'm not in much shape to type out my own report just yet, but you can
read Rory's at:
http://www.bmxnonstop.com/tahoebike/loon.html

Rory sent me the link and said it was in need of proofreading, so please
ignore his minor grammatical and spelling errors.

A link near the bottom of the page goes to Rory's account of my crash
and subsequent helicopter ride to the hospital.

Consequently, my wife and I cancelled our trip to the southwest that was
to have started Monday. Thanks again to those of you that helped me plan
the trip. I'll just have to do it some other time.

TD

Heal up fast dude, and hey - don't do that again ya daft bugger.

Shaun aRe