Old March 6th 20, 08:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default I missed this story last September

On 3/6/2020 1:17 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:

I rather like the Chinworth Trail on the rare occasions that I want to
go that direction -- most of it is through industrial-size lawns, so
one can see well enough to travel at street speeds. I've never seen
another bike, and very few pedestrians -- ...

I dislike crowded MUPs, but I do like a couple unpopular MUPs around
here. The emptier, the better!

But it's difficult to use that argument when lobbying for them.

"It'll be great! If you build it, nobody will come!"

--
- Frank Krygowski