Old June 27th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Roger Zoul

Default Performance Bikes

gds wrote:
:: On Jun 27, 10:15 am, catzz66 wrote:
::: There is a new Performance store moving in right across the freeway
::: from my office. Should I be happy?
::
:: My experience is positive. I have not found them to be a good source
:: of mechanical expertise.
:: However, they are great for commodity items. Last month I bought 50
:: tubes for $100 deals like this are not uncommon.
::
:: You could always get the deal on line but the store will match any of
:: thier on line prices and sometimes it is nice to just go in and pick
:: it up.

Plus, they have a 100% guarantee, so if it doesn't work a few months out,
you can return it.