Old September 11th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Racenut

Default Hoping your age

Though I suppose it's actually the reverse of golf, but the old guys
seem to be proud when they can shoot their age or better in golf.

Well yesterday I was able to hop 36 times and rode out of it. I
stopped because I was getting tired, not because I was falling over. I
think at that point I get to say I know how to hop eh?

Now I just have to work on the control a little more, and also hoping
with the left foot forward rather than the right.

My son hates me haha. He was working on his hoping and was thinking he
was better than me.. be he broke his wrist riding his skateboard, so
now he's off wheels for a while.

And yeah, I know hoping is stupid easy for many of you....

--
Racenut
Racenut's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11339