Old July 8th 18, 04:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Safety inflation

On 7/7/2018 4:18 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jul 2018 08:41:24 -0700 (PDT), jbeattie
wrote:

And according to a supporter, the Garmin radar is "totally useless
in the city."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Bv6t57LKg7I
-- but at least he would have had something to look at while getting
mowed down.

(...) I'm going to get one so my estate can sue, assuming the
camera is not destroyed in the massive rear-end collision I've
been avoiding for the last 50 years.
-- Jay Beattie.

Perhaps, a helmet camera like this:
https://www.studiobinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/How-to-make-the-best-GoPro-videos-for-your-Brand-GoPro-Accessories.jpg
Or, maybe a bicycle helmet with both front and rear facing cameras:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1184889044/cyclevision-edge-worlds-first-dual-camera-cycling
Or, maybe all 360 degrees:
https://newatlas.com/360fly-interactive-panoramic-video/31085/

A video/ video storage system or a radar alert may be
interesting but it won't stop a drunk high or texting idiot.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/