Old August 24th 04, 04:41 AM
Gman

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:01:02 +0200, bomba wrote:
On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:27:09 -0400, Dan Volker wrote:

I did not say I was the one doing the toilet dipping to guys like JD...I was
just saying that guys like JD would have had that happening to them, if
they had attended USF, or any other big school.... It was the obvious
reaction which would occur when someone like JD forgot himself ( forgot that
he was a pencil neck) and talked obnoxiously to the wrong people. I would
have enjoyed watching this scenario, if JD had attended USF. They would not
have beaten him up or actually had a fight with him--that would not occur
with someone as physically pathetic as JD.

"physically pathetic"?! Holy **** Dan, how big are you?

Yeah, JD's one little pussy all right!

The point I am trying to make is that guys that "could" talk like JD
talks here on AMB---(i.e., guys that are physically capable of backing
up the implied physical challenges JD's posts contain)

What, like his ability to ride long and far on a mountain bike?

would not
actually talk like that in real life. Guys with this physical capability
learn early on, that tough talk causes real fights, and its not smart to
be picking these on a daily basis, even if you can win them.

Maybe I've missed something, but you appear to be the only one talking
about fighting.

True again. JD may not be the nicest guy on AMB and I don't
always agree with his remarks, but that's his deal. However
two things that are /CERTAINLY not/ in question are his
riding ability and his size.

If it were me (i.e., a little friendly advice), I wouldn't
go jumping up and down and yelling about things that I've
*obviously* got no clue about.

Gman