Old August 20th 04, 07:17 PM
John Rees

"Alex Rodriguez" wrote in message
| In article ,
| says...
|
| I guess the really sad thing is that people appeared to actually be
| bidding on these...
|
| You can always ask their location. Then mention that you, or a friend,
| is going to be in the neighborhood and want to pick up the bike in person.
| I'm sure the emails will suddenly stop.

I did just that on the cheap Trek 5200's. I asked where the seller was
located, since I'd prefer to pick up the bike in person. Here is the
response. Illinois is a pretty big state.
-----
Hello

I do have all frame sizes in stock including 56 cm ! I accept payment to my
bank account only ! I have nothing against you coming and picking up the
bike but still payment would have to be done through our banks! I am located
in Illinois!

Best Regards

John Rees wrote:
Wow. That sounds great. I'm interested in a 56cm. Do you still have any
56?

How do we work out the payment? Where are you located? If you are close,
we could

forget about the shipping as I could drive out there to pick up the bike.

Maybe I could even get in time for this weekend.

Let me know.