Old May 30th 20, 01:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

Default Pro cyclists

On Sat, 30 May 2020 00:29:18 +0100, JNugent wrote:

On 29/05/2020 19:43, Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, May 29, 2020 at 7:34:57 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 29 May 2020 18:09:09 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Friday, May 29, 2020 at 6:00:47 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:

And to answer the question, I'd say the most annoying are those who don't let people out. I let people out, and whether they say thanks or not (can be difficult when using your hands to operate the car)

Maybe the drivers can't say thanks as they have a mobile 'phone in their hand?

Can't you drive no handed? You only need a hand on the wheel to turn.

But seriously, I have no problem using a phone, a sandwich, or a bottle of coke while driving. You only use one hand unless you're changing gear or indicating. Just put the phone down at that point.

I have never owned a mobile 'phone as I don't need one.

Of course you don't.

Only friends know one's mobile number.

Several spammers seem to know mine.